Mixed-Use Gateway Property
NEW! The Port now offers a 2.24 acre property at the west-bound gateway of the town center, next to the new fire hall. Formerly owned by Hood River County, this property has been rezoned Commercial-Residential to encourage high-quality mixed use development compatible with adjacent uses. Utility stub-outs are in place. Call the Port today for additional information!
The Cascade Locks Advantage:
– A willing partner in the Port of Cascade Locks, dedicated to economic development
– Convenient access to Interstate 84
– Interstate Bridge of the Gods between Oregon & Washington
– Just 45 minutes to PDX airport and Portland Metro Area
– Competitive utility rates on water, power, sewer, fiber optic
– Affordable land sale and lease rates
– Available housing and developable lots
– Cascade Locks Elementary school serves K-5
– Stunning scenery of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
– High quality of life access to recreation, activities, and culture
– Friendly small community setting
– Partnerships with Mt. Hood Community College & Columbia Gorge Community College
– 50 mile workforce includes: Cascade Locks, Stevenson, Carson, North Bonnneville, Hood River, Parkdale, White Salmon, Bingen, Mosier, The Dalles, Corbett, Troutdale, Gresham, Portland, Vancouver, Sandy, Washougal, Camas, etc.
Page under construction.