Hourly pay rate: $14.00 to $17
Reports to: General Manager.
General Description of Duties: This position will serve as the point of contact for Port’s Informational Technology systems. The positions will maintain certain systems and software and coordinate assistance and maintenance with others.
General Tasks: A person filling this position can expect to carry out the following tasks.
- Keep port systems functional and available to users. Examples of systems: electronic time keeping software, Microsoft Suite applications, web-based applications, and others.
- Have a working knowledge of simple databases.
- Research, help select, and implement software and web-based tools.
- Provide a basic level of tech support to staff, setting up workstations, resolving minor issues with logons, applications, and related tasks.
- Coordinate with contracted IT services for more complex system, such as Microsoft Exchange and server upkeep.
- Manage users: perform password changes, create new users, modify user access, and related tasks.
- Run data reports and provide analysis.
- Summarize, compare, and prepare data for presentation (including charts and tables).
Must satisfactorily complete a pre-employment drug test, physical and criminal background check.
Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a valid Driver’s License and operate job related equipment and vehicles.
Excellent analytical skills.
High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Aptitude to learn new systems, including proprietary.
Experience with computer systems & Zoom video conferencing (Microsoft Windows 10, macOS, iOS, Android & servers).
Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
Ability to learn/work with existing IP network camera monitoring systems & recordings.
Ability to assist with after-hour issues (overtime, potentially via remote support).
Ability to research/learn potential migration of workspace to cloud systems (Google Workspace/Gsuite or Office 365/Sharepoint)
Be able to lift 30 to 40 pounds. Be able to stand, sit, and use computer for prolonged periods of time.
Must possess a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
CompTIA A+ certification or willingness to complete within 3 months of hire preferred. (Employer reimburses passed certification costs)
To apply, please fill out the questionnaire below: