The Port offers light industrial flex building lease space between 2,500 and 7,500 square feet on Herman Creek Lane in Cascade Locks, Oregon. Developed in 2012, the flex building is available for tenant improvements to suite your business today. Call us about lease rates.
For information on property available for sale or lease, please contact:
Don Mann, Port Economic Development Manager
Office: 541-374-2406, Cell: 541-270-3126, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cascade Locks Advantage:
- A willing partner in the Port of Cascade Locks, dedicated to economic development
- Convenient access to Interstate 84
- Interstate Bridge of the Gods between Oregon & Washington
- Just 45 minutes to PDX airport and Portland Metro Area
- Competitive utility rates on water, power, sewer, fiber optic
- Affordable land sale and lease rates
- Available housing and developable lots
- Cascade Locks Elementary school serves K-5
- Stunning scenery of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- High quality of life access to recreation, activities, and culture
- Friendly small community setting
- Partnerships with Mt. Hood Community College & Columbia Gorge Community College
- 50 mile workforce includes: Cascade Locks, Stevenson, Carson, North Bonnneville, Hood River, Parkdale, White Salmon, Bingen, Mosier, The Dalles, Corbett, Troutdale, Gresham, Portland, Vancouver, Sandy, Washougal, Camas, etc.
Page under construction.