The Port offers properties zoned for Heavy Industrial, Light Industrial, and Resort-Commercial development within the scenic Columbia River Gorge.
Located less than two miles east of downtown Cascade Locks, the Port’s Business Park offers shovel-ready vacant land, ideal for your commercial or industrial development. Our location offers the advantage easy proximity to the Portland Metro Area and PDX International Airport via Interstate-84, with a friendly small town feel, world-class scenery, and high quality of life.
For information on property available for sale or lease, please contact:
Don Mann, Port Economic Development Manager
Office: 541-374-2406, Cell: 541-270-3126, Email: email@example.com
The Cascade Locks Advantage:
- A willing partner in the Port of Cascade Locks, dedicated to economic development
- Convenient access to Interstate 84
- Interstate Bridge of the Gods between Oregon & Washington
- Just 45 minutes to PDX airport and Portland Metro Area
- Competitive utility rates on water, power, sewer, fiber optic
- Affordable land sale and lease rates
- Available housing and developable lots
- Cascade Locks Elementary school serves K-5
- Stunning scenery of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- High quality of life access to recreation, activities, and culture
- Friendly small community setting
- Partnerships with Mt. Hood Community College & Columbia Gorge Community College
- 50 mile workforce includes: Cascade Locks, Stevenson, Carson, North Bonnneville, Hood River, Parkdale, White Salmon, Bingen, Mosier, The Dalles, Corbett, Troutdale, Gresham, Portland, Vancouver, Sandy, Washougal, Camas, etc.
Page under construction.