Welcome to scenic Cascade Locks!
The Port owns several parcels in the downtown commercial corridor of Cascade Locks, Oregon. Properties offer views of the Bridge of the Gods, the Columbia River, and the Marine Park. Ideal businesses will enhance a small walkable mixed-use downtown district. The city has adopted downtown development standards to guide attractive development in the “Cascadian Theme,” with use of stone, timber, and an earth tone color palette.
The downtown corridor contains a post office, grocery store, gas stations, restaurants, hotels, an art gallery, small offices, and several retail shops. Vehicle traffic and visitor stays have increased significantly in the last few years. Many weekends in summer are sold out at all local hotels due to popular recreation events including sailing, biking, and running. The Columbia River Gorge is a popular recreation destination. The secret is out!
SALE PENDING: RAVENWOOD CONSTRUCTION
SALE PENDING: THUNDER ISLAND BREWING CO.
For information on property available for sale or lease, please contact:
Don Mann, Port Economic Development Manager
Office: 541-374-2406, Cell: 541-270-3126, Email: email@example.com
The Cascade Locks Advantage:
- A willing partner in the Port of Cascade Locks, dedicated to economic development
- Convenient access to Interstate 84
- Interstate Bridge of the Gods between Oregon & Washington
- Just 45 minutes to PDX airport and Portland Metro Area
- Competitive utility rates on water, power, sewer, fiber optic
- Affordable land sale and lease rates
- Available housing and developable lots
- Cascade Locks Elementary school serves K-5
- Stunning scenery of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- High quality of life access to recreation, activities, and culture
- Friendly small community setting
- Partnerships with Mt. Hood Community College & Columbia Gorge Community College
- 50 mile workforce includes: Cascade Locks, Stevenson, Carson, North Bonnneville, Hood River, Parkdale, White Salmon, Bingen, Mosier, The Dalles, Corbett, Troutdale, Gresham, Portland, Vancouver, Sandy, Washougal, Camas, etc.
Page under construction.